MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM

  MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH

written by: AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM BIN SARIPOTDDIN (IPN212910156)


 Hi, I would like to share my memorable moment during an online class. As a student during the academic session, I have had a great time participating in online learning. Regarding what we are going through and how challenging it might be, I believe that our teachers have shown a lot of compassion and have been very helpful. Because everything is organized through Google Classroom, It also relieves some of the tension that I was under before because I loathed the feeling of being disorganized. What is not working for me is my unmanaged time management, and it can be a little frustrating as teachers assign work that is fairly close to the due date of other class projects. What is working for me is that sometimes my time management is spot on. It would be more convenient for me if the due dates for the tasks were dispersed throughout the week. There are instances when there are issues with the technology, which can disrupt my learning experience. Due to the fact that everything is done online, communication with instructors can take quite some time. Have a wild idea that one of my classmates has. While waiting for a friend to enter the classroom, one of my classmates asked to play Genshin Impact on the laptop. While he was playing, he shared the screen. I expected the speaker to be unhappy, but instead, he offered encouragement and positive response. Finally, even if we don't meet face-to-face, we can still gain a lot of memories during an online class.

Comments