FAVOURITE PERSON : AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM

 WRITTEN BY:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM BIN SARIPOTDDIN -DIA0201 (DIA212910156)

 MAY 23,2022


 Like everyone else, I have a favourite person in my life. My mother, Nizah Binti Ahmad Uzmi, is the most important member of our family and my top pick for a favourite person. My mother is a lovely person who has light skin and is attractive. Despite the fact that she is a responsible and disciplined person, she is also highly assertive and fierce. There is no ignoring this fact. In the event that any of us ever get into a disagreement with one another, I have always seen her mediate the situation between the members of our family. She does not show any bias toward anyone but instead loves us all in the same manner. She is also a person who is concerned about my academic performance as well as the well-being of my siblings. Following my father's passed, my mother assumed a significant burden in the form of the obligation to provide our family with a fulfilling existence. My mum is a patient woman who manages to deal with my attitude. My mother enjoys Korean dramas and will regularly invite all of my siblings to watch movies with her. She was always right in her prediction in the story. This could be a method of improving our family relationship even further. Last but not least, my mother acts as a guide to us and is deeply concerned about her children. The best that I can do to show my admiration and respect for her is thanks to her personality. When necessary, she takes on the role of a friend while also acting as if she were a parent. To summarise, my mother is the person I look up to the most, and she is also the person who gives me the most support.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM