Favourite Person

 My Favourite Person

Written by : AMIR FIKRI BIN AMIR HAMZAH ( IPN212910137 )


 There are approximately 7.7 billion people all around this world. Everyone in this world has one favourite person that they love the most and who inspired them in everyday life. My favourite person in this world is someone that is very close to me which is my own mother. She is the best person that I have ever known in my entire life and will always be my favourite person. 

  Her name is Noraini Binti Joharie and she was born on the 10th of February 1966 in Ayer Tawar, Perak. She is a very kind-hearted person. When I was younger, she taught me to do some basic things in life. If I do some mistakes, she will not scold me but taught me until I understand to do that particular thing instead. She is also a caring person. She will take good care of me or my siblings when any of us get sick or injured. 

  Besides that, she is also a talented person. She loves to cook and is super good at cooking, for example, she can cook any type of food without even referring to the recipes, and the food that she cooks also tastes extremely delicious. My family and I always enjoy the food that she cooks every day.

  Other than that, she likes gardening. She really loves flowers. She will go to the garden every day in the evening. The garden looks very beautiful because she takes really good care of it. She will always trim the plants and water them. I love to help her water the plants every day.

  Whenever I feel sad or something bad happened in my life, she will always be there for me. She will always cheer me up and make my day. She always made me feel safe and sound whenever I'm with her. I feel comfortable sharing all my problems with her. She also gives me some good pieces of advice and motivates me to keep going forward in life and that is why she is my favourite person in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM