MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH

 MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH.

written by : MUHAMAD NABIL NAZHAN BIN MOHD ROHIZAD - IPN212910166 (DIA0201)    




Hello reader, I want to share my experience when I get into college and meet my new friends. We never met in real life, but we got to know each other through online platforms like Discord. When we meet for the first time in Discord, basically we get so awkward and do not really know what to talk about. But after they get to know each other, it becomes a disaster. I am just kidding. We became closer and day by day we became like friends who knew each other for years. 





It was a great experience for me to get to know a lot of characters that I had never met before. To me, the moment that I will never forget when we meet each other is when we are doing our final project at the last minute. A lot of funny things happen. I remember when we were all so sleepy and wanted to delay the work to the next day. So, I decided to open up my camera and just do something goofy, and all of them became clowns. We laughed hard when one of my friends tried to do a backflip but failed, and it became our joke every time we saw his face. 


It has been one of those unforgettable moments since I met them. I cannot wait to see them face to-face and talk about that situation. I really hope these "COVID" things do not become worse so we can get into college soon. 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM