Memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh

 MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH

Written by : AMIR FIKRI BIN AMIR HAMZAH ( IPN212910137)



  In my life, there were a lot of things that happened to us. My life is full of unexpected and memorable things. Many things make me happy, and sometimes sad in my life but at the end of the day they all became memories and there are a lot of memorable things that I can never forget in my entire life.

  Today, I want to share some of the memorable moments while studying at KPTM Ipoh. First of all, I have been studying at KPTM Ipoh since November 2022. I have still not visited or go to the college because the classes and lectures are all through online learning due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases that are still not decreasing at that time. I really hope that one day I can go to KPTM Ipoh.

  Even though the classes and lectures are all online, getting to know each of my classmates is not a problem. We all can still make friends and get to know each other even when we all can not meet each other. I made a lot of friends when I started studying here. All of my coursemates are nice and friendly. It is really fun and I'm happy to get to know them. Most of them are also supportive and helpful, when I did not understand or am confused about some topics, I can just ask them and they will explain it carefully.

  Besides that, I feel that online lectures are also quite challenging. It is sometimes very hard to understand something because lack of focus since we are at our own house. There are a lot of things that can disturb us while we are having classes. Luckily, all of the lecturers care about the students and answer all of our questions and explain all about it again in full of detail and make sure that everyone understands the topics.

  I feel very grateful that I choose to further my studies at KPTM Ipoh. There are a lot of memorable things that happened and make me happy. I really hope that one day the classes are not online anymore so I can go to KPTM Ipoh to meet all of my friends and lecturers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH:AHMAD DANIEL QAYYUM